Bring back some good or bad memories


April 8, 2014

Packard Bus Outside Women’s College of Baltimore City, ca. 1910

Goucher College was originally called Women’s College of Baltimore City and was located on St. Paul Street in Baltimore. It moved to its current location in Towson, Maryland in 1953. The building depicted is currently home to the Baltimore Lab School.



(via Md. Historical Society Photographs)




0 comments:

Post a Comment



FOLLOW US:
FacebookTumblrPinterestInstagramYouTube

CONTACT US

Browse by Decades

1800s | 1900s | 1910s | 1920s | 1930s | 1940s | 1950s | 1960s | 1970s | 1980s | 1990s

Popular Posts