|Friday the 13th|
Friday 13th is considered by many superstitious people to be the unluckiest day. No one's sure what the exact origin of the superstition is but lots of people try to avoid doing certain things on this day.
Do you believe that Friday 13th is an unlucky day? Do you behave differently when it comes around? Do you have any other superstitions? Do you avoid walking under ladders or are you worried about bad luck if you break a mirror?
Be careful! On the unluckiest day of the year, watch out for these superstitious signs of bad luck.
1. Breaking a Mirror: Seven Years of Bad Luck
2. Putting Your Left Foot on the Floor When You First Wake Up
3. Walking Under a Ladder
4. Spilling Salt
5. Opening an Umbrella Indoors
6. Leaving Your Purse on the Floor
7. Seeing an Owl in Daylight
8. A Black Cat Crossing Your Path
9. Dropping a Knife and Picking It Up
10. Placing a Hat on a Bed
11. Singing at a Table
12. Rocking an Empty Rocking Chair